TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Mumbai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul and Tokyo. We are now looking for talented individuals to join us in 2021 - people who want to inspire creativity and co-create the future with TikTok.
Regardless of the function you choose to specialise in, our graduate roles will enable you to participate in meaningful and innovative projects. Your potential for growth at TikTok is limitless. Join us to enhance your skill set and develop your network in the tech industry.
1. Assist the International EHS Lead to ensure the effective implementation of the Global EHS Management System.
2. Establish effective communication and build positive relationships with key internal stakeholders.
3. Develop and review internal EHS procedures, ensuring they are well written and communicated.
4. Conduct and assist with EHS risk assessments, audits, and investigations.
5. Assist the regional coordinators with the management and coordination of local EHS committees.
6. Assist the International EHS Lead and Regional Coordinators in developing internal EHS engagement activities.
Currently enrolled in a Bachelors or Masters degree, graduating in 2022
Studying Environmental, Health and Safety fields. Note: Applicants with NEBOSH and IEMA and other recognised industry certifications will also be considered.
Membership of a recognised professional body such as IOSH, IEMA or IIRSM.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Excellent attention to detail
Able to prioritise and multi-task
Previous EHS work experience in a modern high paced environment is preferred.
https://paraestudiantes.website connects jobseekers and recruiters by accurately matching candidate
profiles to the relevant job openings through an advanced 2-way matching technology. While most job
portals only focus on getting candidates the next job, Shine focuses on the entire career growth of