Founded in 1971 in Somerset, England, today Mulberry is a truly global fashion company and the largest manufacturer of luxury leather goods in the United Kingdom. Across all locations, we are united by our employee values: Be Bold, Be Open, Be Responsible, Be Imaginative.
If these are values you share, we would love you to join our team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create a welcoming experience for all clients using the Mulberry brand values.
- Take ownership and responsibility for all client contact ensuring a swift response/resolution.
- Respond to incoming correspondence in accordance with agreed procedures and standards across email, telephone, live chat and our social channels.
- Be proactive within the team and recognise workload priorities.
- Undertake ad hoc administrative duties as requested.
- Show a willingness to complete tasks within a given time scale.
- Adhere to deadlines.
- Keep up to date with current Mulberry media/press happenings.
- Be aware of latest trends and movements within the fashion industry.
- Work collaboratively with all key stakeholders
· Participate in team meetings
- Understand and demonstrate the Mulberry employee values and behaviours: Be Bold, Be Imaginative, Be Open, Be Responsible.
- Support Mulberry to deliver an inclusive culture, through behaving in a way that is open-minded and respectful towards others, and understanding that your views, opinions and experiences may not always be shared by your colleagues.
- Act as an ambassador for Mulberry and communicate positively about the brand.
Skills and Knowledge Required:
· Must be self-disciplined with excellent organisational and prioritisation skills for ultimate efficiency combined with resilience and flexibility to stay calm and work under pressure in order to deliver excellent customer service.
· Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
· Computer literate with excellent knowledge of MS Office.
· A strong understanding of Social Media Platforms and Social Studio.
- Works cooperatively and effectively with others in a team to achieve shared objectives
· Reliable, punctual and quick thinking.
· Ability to multitask.
· Displays strong interpersonal effectiveness.
· Can identify and understand individual client needs, wants and expectations.
· Customer services experience is essential.
· Experience in a luxury retail sales environment is advantageous.
39 hours a week, Monday to Sunday across a 3-shift pattern over 5 days as advised by rota:
9am – 5/5.30pm
8am – 4/4.30pm
10/10.30am - 6pm
Boxing Day & Bank Holiday cover during peak trading periods will be required.
Mulberry is an equal opportunities employer and we are passionate about hiring and developing the best talent. All hiring decisions are made only on the basis of qualifications, skills or experience and as they relate to the particular role. If you need us to make any adjustments to our application or interview processes to enable you to be at your best, please let us know.
Job Type: Permanent